(7) "Kids today are impossible. Those ducktail hair
cuts make it impossible to stay groomed. Next thing you know, boys will
be wearing their hair as long as the girls,"
(8) "I'm afraid to send my kids to the movies any more. Ever since they let Clark Gable get by with saying damn in "Gone With The Wind", it seems every new movie has either hell or damn in it."
(9) "I read the other day where some scientist thinks it's possible to put a man on the moon by the end of the century. They even have some fellows they call astronauts preparing for it down in Texas."
(10) "Did you see where some baseball player just signed a contract for $75,000 a year just to play ball? It wouldn't surprise me if someday that they will be making more than the President."
(11) "I never thought I'd see the day all our kitchen appliances would be electric. They are even making electric typewriters now."
(12) "It's too bad things are so tough nowadays. I see where a few married women are having to work just to make ends meet."
(13) "It won't be long before young couples are going to have to hire someone to watch their kids so they can both work."
(14) "I'm just afraid the Volkswagen car is going to open the door to a whole lot of foreign business."
(15) "Thank goodness I won't live to see the day when the Government takes half our income in taxes. I sometimes wonder if we are electing the best people to Congress."
(16) "The drive-in restaurant is convenient in nice weather, but I seriously doubt they will ever catch on."